Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Nicole Visited


It was "Take Your College Age Daughter To Work Day" for me. She had dental and hair appointments in Pryor and decided to stop in Tulsa for some of Mama's home-cooked food. I was going to take off early, but Frank was on vacation and Clint was asked to do TDFN. I called Nicole and she was happy to stop by East Central and hang out while I worked.

She and Chris became fast friends. I can't say that for Clint. Seems Clint allowed his OSU side to come out while in the presence of well, an OU person. We all know how quiet Nicole is and that she never speaks her mind. So, don't worry Frank, you are still her favorite Weatherman.
After the news, we picked up my new kitchen table. Then we were off to the house. She and I made ghoulash, fried potatoes and cornbread. Patty and Jimmy were in town for Miranda's 21st birthday and came over for dinner. We had a blast.
Long days and pleasant nights to ye.

No comments: