Sunday, June 03, 2007

Back to Normal

Really nothing of substance to report.
The week back to work was surprising, and long. I've had new duties added to my roster. This is ok since it means OT.
Jo, Chanda and Jan saw the new Kevin Costner thriller Friday night. We met up afterward at Texas Roadhouse then moved the party to Wild Horse. It's a fun little drinking hole, if ya kenit.
Saturday night was the station picnic at Driller's stadium. It was a perfect night for a ballgame. The Driller's were number one in the Texas League going into game one of the night. Sorry guys but seems like every time I actually go see a game they lose.
Today I made a WalMart trip that should've taken 10 minutes and the staff must've been Taheen, because they could get nothing right, and if you looked closely their faces weren't on quite right. Then it was off to the station to clear out some paperwork. Now I'm taking a break from cleaning. While Toby and Millie promise to clean up for me, they forget.
Tomorrow is Algebra, day 1. I'm a bit nervous.
That's it for now. Long Days and Pleasant Nights to ya.

No comments: