Friday, June 29, 2007

Chat with Boland...


What a wonderful day this has been. I was a bit lazy this morning. Weigh-in had to happen on the way to work. I am another 5 pounds lighter than in January!
I drove into the parking lot around 9am. There was a tour bus in the parking lot, no big deal this is a norm for a Friday morning. So I was curious and was looking at the trailer as I drove into the back parking lot. When the Hell Pony became visible I almost crashed into the building while doing the double-take.
I ran into the building - slowed down only for a moment by the fact that in my hast I left my key-card in my car. Then I met Jason Boland. What a wonderful person he is. We actually chatted for awhile in the breakroom. They actually performed two songs on-air. Alien Boland was not present. That was a good sign.
Anywho, I did invite them to McNellies for drinks at the party tonight before we go see them sing at the Cain's.
Long Days and Pleasant Nights to ya...

No comments: