Wednesday, June 06, 2007

'nother day...


Algebra, algebra, algebra… For the next 7 weeks that’s what my main focus will be. Once completing College Algebra, I will be able to move on with my degree program. This is a do-or-die class. I’ve decided that if I do not pass, this is the last of my collegiate experience.
Sean was wonderfully gracious in allowing me flex hours so that I could attend class. I tried online Algebra. It is for the more math-minded person.
I’m finding that this teacher goes slow enough that I can keep up. He also gives us real-world applications for the problems we are trying to solve. Now I know why functions are important and that x can never be the same number.
More good news: Today I am wearing a size that is exactly two sizes smaller than what I was wearing at the beginning of the year. The pants aren’t tight at all!
All is good in Mid-World.
Long days and pleasant nights to ye, if ye kennit.

No comments: