Wednesday, March 04, 2009

stuff - nothing much

Mom and Dad visited this week. I was allowed to drive the really too big truck that Momma bought for Daddy. He kept telling me that I was "on the line." I really wasn't and told him that if he had bought a normal sized car, we wouldn't be having those discussions. He also agreed that I could tell everyone that I drove it thru the ditch at my house...

They stopped by Sam's Club and picked up a deep freeze for me. That's one of the best investments made by my tax refund. I already have pizzas, chicken, hamburger and girl scout cookies in it!

Daddy also moved the window air-conditioner to the West window in my bedroom. I was then able to place the screen on Oprah's window and open it for her. This has been the best thing since peanut butter in her mind. This morning she actually opened the curtain by herself to see if the window was open yet.

She also learned that like Nanna and Aunt Patty, Grannie belongs to Millie. When Oprah tried to give Grannie love, Millie quickly shoo'ed her away. That's ok, while Millie was under the blankie sleeping beside Grannie, Oprah slept on top of Grannie. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera. It really was funny. All 3 of my puppies were sleeping with her and she had no clue.

Toby on the other hand seems to have hurt one of his legs. He limps about 75% of the time, meaning there really is something wrong. I've almost decided he pulled a muscle because after sleeping he is fine until he jumps off something. Peanut laced aspirin has been helpful.

Long days and pleasant nights...

No comments: