Sunday, March 22, 2009

Life is Good

This weekend was very productive. By 10am yesterday I had already returned my dvr; had my eyes examined and been to Reasors.

Now my monthly cable bill will be a lot less. Once November gets here, I'll probably cut cable completely off. Saving a bundle more.
My eyes have improved. I'm still blind, just not as blind. Although I was instructed to get a set of cheap reading glasses for the times that my eyes get tired from working too hard. The Dr doesn't know me very well. hee hee

Reasor's had a sale on hot dogs. So, now we are set for Nicole's graduation party - hot dogs anyway. Speaking of Nicole's graduation, I finished her present this weekend. With lots of help from Oprah Mae.

The house is clean, that includes vacuuming and the bathroom. sigh

Today, I saw the first Cards game on tv and they won!!!

Long days and pleasant nights...

No comments: