Friday, December 05, 2008

RedBird 2009 Schedule

Awesome news from Cardinal Nation!

The 2009 season schedule is out and they begin and end the season at home. And even better almost 50% of the games will be at home in the last half of the season, 37 out of 79.

The last two weeks will be primarily on the road - @ Houston; @ Colorado; @ Cincinatti. If those teams continue to play like they did last season, this is not bad news.

The season ends in Milwaukee. They were a tough team last year. But not too bad for my boys!

My boys will be in Arizona April 13 - 15. The email to my favorite cousin has already gone out to see if he would like to have a family reunion that week. This is the week after Easter. I hate to see his boys lose to my boys around a holiday, but that's life.

Also, the All-Star game that was supposed to be in St Louis last season, will be played there this season. Diana and Kara - I need to which one of you has the most comfortable couch and you need to get me a ticket!

Long days and pleasant nights...

No comments: