Thursday, December 04, 2008

Geico Continued...

So, I found the UPS station that my package was delivered to. It is on the opposite side of Tulsa from me. I am thankful that it did not go to Bangkok.

When I arrived the UPS lady was very nice. She retrieved my package quickly and efficiently. I also gave her the advice that she should NEVER use Geico. I made sure the other sales lady and the the other customer heard that advice as well.

I opened the package to go ahead and prepare my deposit sheet so the time at the bank would be shorter. I was expecting around $93.00. The check was for $34.41. At this point I turned bright red.

Another 25 or so minutes on the phone to Geico, I found out that the "supervisor" I had spoken to before was too busy to speak to me. So this CSR actually understood his job. He researched (new concept for Geico) my account. What he found out was Accounting had managed to re-deposit my money that was wrongfully taken on the day I had requested it. I was told this was impossible. And that the check I had received was the pro-rated amount owed because I canceled in the middle of the month.

I thanked the gentleman for his intelligence and asked him to note to someone that the other 4 CSR's have lost Geico a lifetime customer. I will never use them again because of this ordeal. In addition let someone know that I am telling everyone I see not to use Geico and that will make a larger impact than their silly commercials.

Long days and pleasant nights...

No comments: