Monday, November 17, 2008

Family continued...

To answer a couple of messages...

First, Vicky. Irene doesn't like her picture taken. We have to chase her all over the place and by the time we discover where she is, well, we're too darn tired to snap a picture. This is the only picture I can find that I'm pretty sure she won't shoot me for putting online!
Now to my dear, developmentally challenged cousin. The air in Oklahoma is much cleaner than that in Kansas. The girls are prettier and smarter. You can't argue that, your dad had to go to Southeast Oklahoma to find your awesome mother. My math skills are just fine. I made a 79 in college algebra the 4th time I took it. And I have no clue what you are saying about chemicals. I'm the only one of the cousins, with the exception of maybe Peggy, that doesn't have gray hair. That is just proof that we are the "chosen" ones and God loves us more. =)
Seriously, if you are reading this post, please take a moment and pray to whatever power you believe in for my uncle. Uncle Louis is one of the best men ever to live and he is going thru a very rough time. Please also pray for my Aunt Ellen and cousins Louie and Terry.
Long days and pleasants nights...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that kid in the top right-hand corner of that pic is the cutest, no matter what you say!!

I don't have an "ID" so it will come from anonymous.

Gary Don