Friday, September 21, 2007

OU Comes To T-Town



That's right. Tonight the OU Sooners will be in town to face the Golden Hurricane. While I would like to say this will be an absolutely awesome game, but I really can't.

The Sooners are like light-years ahead of TU in the football realm. My heart is for TU though. Back when I was a young-un, TU was my college of choice. The Theater Dept actively recruited me and although I had an offer of a 4-year full-ride at NSU, I chose TU. That is where I met Jeff and well, the result of that meeting is the creation of the Light of my life.

Ok, back to the game... While OU is expected to give TU a serious Whomping, you must remember the brain power that is required to attend TU vs. the brains of the OU boys. When you consider brain over brawn - well TU wins hands-down.

Ok, OU does have smart people too. Nicole and Ryan for example. However, they are not on the football team. So realistically when you compare the football teams, OU may be meaner, but TU is SMARTER. In the long run the TU boys will cumulatively make more money than the OU boys.

So, in my way of thinking, this all makes TU the winning team.

Long Days and Pleasant Nights.

1 comment:

nickel said...

Your TU boys may make more money in the long run unless my boys go pro in which they will make enough in 10 years to keep them extremely rich for the rest of their lives. i hate football boys.