Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Moving

Moving day is approaching fast. Honestly I coudn't have picked a worse week to do this. Co-workers and I have been spending hours at the new place painting and cleaning. I really don't want to move in with the grime from the 20-something male. I have two 20-something male nephews and trust me, I would disinfect before moving into a place they had recently vacated.

Anywho, House premeires tonight. I have the ol' DVR set to record and will watch it before I go to bed, but I won't be there to view it while it is happening. =( This is also ABC premiere week. I can't wait for Gray's and three new shows. This is highly unusual for me. However, I've been addicted to House and Gray's for 2 seasons now. And I can't not watch the spin-off of Gray's. When she first cam on the scene, I really didn't want to like Addison, now she is one of my favorites.

I've also been so preoccupied that I haven't kept up with the news. To my surprise Kiefer was arrested for DUI. OMG - I'm going to have to rush to LA to stop this totally false accusation.

On the home front. Toby and Millie love their new home. They have a new friend, Dopey. Dopey is a standard dachshund. The three of them love to run up and down the fence barking at nothing really. When Dopey is in his house, Millie sits by the fence patiently asking if he can come out and play. Toby sits quietly and waits.

Moving day is Saturday. The countdown has begun...

Long Days and Pleasant Nights.

No comments: