Sunday, December 31, 2006

Vacation...

 
...what a wonderful thing it is. Everyone asked where I was going for vacation. Well, I had the absolute most wonderful time just being at home. Oh I did go to the immediate family Christmas on the 24th at Renie’s. I also made it to Aunt Becky’s for Christmas with that branch of the family tree on Christmas day. Nannie and I had a marvelous time Christmas day and the day after. Nicole and Ryan made a brief appearance on the 26th, Ryan loves the crock-pot, and then they were off to NYC to begin their vacation. Toby spent part of his vacation with Aunt Rene & Uncle Steve and of course Munchkin. Millie spent some quality time with Aunt Patty & Uncle Jimmy. Most of the time though has been relaxing and well, relaxing.
So, I say to all 4 of you who might actually read this little blog, Vacation is a good thing, even if you don’t go farther than a few hours drive from home.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: