Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Blizzard

Feliz Navidad

Christmas 2009 was supposed to be the year that I gave Aunt Becky the BEST gift EVER! Sadly it will have to wait.

When we went to bed last night there was snow. What we thought was a lot - Christmas morning brought the correction - we have officially 6 inches of snow in Tulsa. OKC has 14 inches.

So I donned my snow boots, cap, coat and gloves and trekked up the hill for a picture. On my way I encountered two pickup trucks backing down the hill. The snow was going up almost to my knees.

I tunneled a path for the dachshunds to go potty. For the first time Oprah Mae simply sat at the door and refused to go outside. She is a very smart black panther.

Finally on my blabbering blog - Skylar should be very happy. Aunt Tammie called the weatherman for him and asked for snow in McAlester. What a great aunt!!!

Merry Christmas from the Kolker's - Tammie, Toby, Millie, Oprah Mae.

No comments: