Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oprah Mae - Normal

Today Oprah Mae and I made the trek to the vet. It is her one year check-up. The whole way there she kept assuring me that she felt fine, really! We didn't need to make a whole long trip to the vet just to be told that she was fine, seriously....

For the first time since I've been using this vet, we were asked to come back or let Oprah Mae hang out for awhile to wait for the doctor. Since she was already stressed out enough, I chose the latter. Toby and Millie have spent weekends there and had no complaints, so what was a couple hours?

Evidently a couple hours of Oprah Mae's time away from home is worth a LOT more than a whole weekend for the pups.

Everything turned out OK though. She is now back home for another 12 months. All caught up on her shots. The vets report even stated that her mental attitude is normal. I wish the vet could see her bossing the pups around. I wonder if that is normal too...

Long days and pleasant nights

No comments: