Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Here We Go Again!

How much do I have to proclaim my hatred for Winter and in particular SNOW before it goes away. I am a native of Oklahoma. I have traveled the mainland and Maui in the United States, and decided that the absolute best place to live, in my opinion, is Oklahoma. Why? Well, one because we are centrally located and not too far from Dallas, St. Louis, and/or Kansas City. Two, we only have 3 freakin days of snow a decade! Ok, so maybe that is underestimated by a few days, but, let's get serious, we don't have this much snow and ice in one Winter.
Check out the Dachsund Prints in the Snow. It was almost like a poem...
Ok, I'm off to a very hot bubble bath and then a nice cozy blankie and at least one doxie to snuggle with... the other will probably have to take time to chew on my fingers, toes, and nose before deciding to snuggle.
PS: the drive down from Mt Crumpit tonight was not a fun one! I HATE SNOW!!!!

No comments: